We believe our premium teas contribute greatly to a life of balance and well-being, providing an excellent value to our Citizens:
- The average cost of a cup of The Republic of Tea is 20-cents per cup.
- While the cost of our recyclable steel tins might be higher than other packages, the value of what is inside the tin is far greater. You will enjoy 50-60 tea bags or 50 servings of full-leaf tea in most tins and 36 servings per tin of herbal or oolong tea. Most tea brands, on average, offer 15 to 24 servings of tea or herbs per package.
- The number of servings per tin of The Republic of Tea has been the same since the company sparked the Tea Revolution in 1992.
- Mindful of excess, The Republic of Tea tea bags are made from all-natural, unbleached, biodegradable tea bag paper—free of excess wrapping, unnecessary strings, staples or tags.
- The Republic of Tea notes the exact contents of each tin on its label. For example our 100% White Tea contains only 100% White Tea. Only the buds of the tea plant, no leaves. We might think this is only logical, yet others might call their tea 100% White Tea, but the ingredient list actually reveals a bit of white tea mixed with green tea – yet they are charging for 100% White Tea.
Citizens or Embassies who would like to enjoy more of a good thing will find value in our bulk packages as well. We offer bulk sizes of 250 tea bags and 1 lb. bags of full leaf tea.