- 6 oz fresh, filtered water
- 2 Republic of Tea Double Dark Chocolate Tea Bags
- 6 oz steamed milk or milk substitute
- The Republic of Tea Agave Nectar (to taste)
- 2 candy canes or peppermint sticks
- Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil.
- Place each chocolate tea bag in a standard sized mug. Pour 3 oz. water in each mug and steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, stir in agave nectar. Top with steamed milk and garnish with a candy cane or peppermint stick.
Serves: 2More Interesting Knowledge from The Citizens' Tea Library: