Ingredients Set 1
- 2 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Tea Spice
Ingredients Set 2
- 1/2 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup peas and carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Stir Fry Tea Oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 green onions, diced for garnish
- Heat wok on high. Add 1 tablespoon Stir Fry Tea Oil.
- Add rice and break apart any big lumps. Stir frequently. Add the last tablespoon of oil to prevent rice from sticking to wok.
- When rice is warm, add SET II and continue to stir for 5 minutes.
- Add SET I and stir until well blended.
- Garnish with green onions.
The Minister of Fire and Water’s hint:
The trick to making authentic fried rice is using day old or cold rice. Warm rice is too sticky. The direct translation from Chinese is “tossed cold rice.”