NOVATO, CALFORNIA, January 19, 2018 – The Republic of Tea, leading purveyor of premium teas and herbs, is excited to debut healthful and innovative blends at the Winter Fancy Food Show, January 21 -23, in San Francisco. New teas include the Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Single Sips®, Organic Daily Greens™ Single Sips®, Saffron Rose Tea, Organic Fennel SuperHerb® Tea, Organic Peppermint SuperHerb® Tea, Organic Detox Green SuperGreen Tea, and Earl Greyer Vanilla Tea. In response to demand, The Republic of Tea has also relaunched the beloved Ginger Peach Chocolate Truffle Black Tea, originally created to commemorate the company’s 25th anniversary in 2017.
“The Republic of Tea’s dedication to enriching peoples’ lives through innovation, education and goodwill through premium teas and herbs were our driving motivations for developing our new blends launching at the Winter Fancy Food Show,” said Kristina Richens, Minister of Commerce at The Republic of Tea. “We aspire to build upon our charitable partnerships with the creation of our Saffron Rose Tea, and are proud to provide our Citizens (customers) with new iterations of our organic Single Sips, SuperGreen Teas and SuperHerb Teas, as a result of the continued success of these collections.”
Apple Cider Vinegar Single Sips and Daily Greens Single Sips
– Single Sips allow Citizens to enjoy premium organic herbs and teas easily and conveniently, whether at home or on the go. The pre-measured, individual packets can be enjoyed iced with water or even mixed into coconut water, juices, smoothies or yogurt.
The Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Single Sips contain cranberry hibiscus, apple cider vinegar and monk fruit.
The Organic Daily Greens Single Sips provide a green juice on-the-go with Moringa, matcha, spirulina, chlorella, lemon, mint, coconut and monk fruit.
Add the Single Sips directly to a bottle of cold water and shake, or simply stir into hot water with a fork or whisk. Each recyclable PET canister includes 14 individual Single Sip packets for a two-week supply. $19.99
– Known as the world’s most expensive spice, saffron has been used for thousands of years in European, Indian, and Persian cuisine. Its unique sweet-savory flavor and distinct aroma elevates anything it is blended with. This smooth, bright golden cup is finished with the delicate, floral notes of fragrant rose petals for an ethereal sip.The premium saffron in this tea comes from Rumi Spice, a company founded by former U.S. Army officers who served combat tours in Afghanistan. Sourced from Afghan farms, they are committed to empowering Afghan women and the local economy.Rumi employs more than 300 women to hand-harvest the delicate crimson stigmas of the saffron flowers, and reinvests back into the local agricultural and manufacturing infrastructure. $16.00
– Fennel seed, with its many wondrous benefits was used in ancient Greece to alleviate heartburn, indigestion and bloating.* It has even been known to support breast milk production and can be helpful with a lagging libido.* With a flavor profile reminiscent of licorice, organic fennel blends beautifully with orange peel and the essence of honey in this aromatic, caffeine-free tea. $13.50
– Dating back to 1,000 BC peppermint has been revered as a favored herb to help soothe gastrointestinal issues, aches, and pains. This premium peppermint was grown in Washington State by Trout Lake Farm, a leader in the global organic herb industry. $13.50
– Nourish your body from the inside out. This sweet, minty green tea blend does all of that and more. With Matcha and chlorella, this infusion delivers antioxidant benefits that are too good to ignore. Chlorella also promotes healthy digestion* and is considered a superfood. With a green apple and mint finish, it is delightful on the palate. $13.00
– Earl Grey black tea is one of the most enjoyed teas in the world. This traditional British tea with oil of bergamot has been paired with exotic vanilla for an intriguing finish. Enjoy with or without milk and sugar alongside your favorite sweet baked goods. $13.50
– Ginger Peach Black Tea –our iconic, award-winning flavor –is elevated with a luxurious blend of sweet cocoa, roasted maté and smooth rooibos. Originally created to commemorate The Republic of Tea’s 25th anniversary, The Republic of Tea has relaunched the limited-edition Ginger Peach Chocolate Truffle Black Tea with beautiful new packaging. $11.50
The Republic of Tea will showcase and provide tastings for a total of 24 teas, including the recently debuted The Crown teas inspired by the award-winning Netflix Original Series and Peter’s Garden Tea inspired by Peter Rabbit, at the Moscone Center at the Winter Fancy Food Show at Booth #570.
For more information on The Republic of Tea’s premium tea and herb selection, visit www.republicoftea.com, and stay up to date with the brand’s progress throughout the Winter Fancy Food Show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About The Republic of Tea: The Republic of Tea enriches people’s lives through its premium teas and herbs, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a “Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp” lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand delivers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sipware. The Republic of Tea’s collections boast over 300 all-natural premium teas and diverse product offerings which include, but are not limited to: organic SuperGreen Teas, HiCAF® Teas, Biodynamic® Teas, organic Superfruit™ Teas, Be Active® Teas, organic SuperHerb® Teas, 100-Percent White Teas, U-Matcha®, organic Single Sips, The Crown Teas, teaware and a collection of unsweetened, premium glass-bottled iced teas crafted exclusively for fine restaurants and hotels. Further, we embrace the ancient Chinese philosophy Ta-Shun: Harmony for the Whole for the well-being of people and the planet. Our Women of Tea: Sri Lanka program benefits the women and families who make tea possible by bringing better nutrition, hygiene and financial literacy to their communities. Certifications include Demeter USA Certified Biodynamic, Fair Trade certification, Gluten-Free certification, Non-GMO Project verification, OU Kosher certification, Rainforest Alliance certification and USDA Organic certification. For more information, please visit www.republicoftea.com or call 1.800.298.4832. Follow The Republic of Tea on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @RepublicofTea. #sipbysip
Press Contacts: Nicole Lax and Megan Zamiska, 415.325.5519, email@example.com.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.