THE REPUBLIC OF TEA SHOWCASES NEW TEA AND HERB BLENDS AT NATURAL PRODUCTS EXPO WEST 2018
Highlights Include Two Organic Single Sips®, Saffron Rose Tea, Organic Fennel and Peppermint SuperHerb® Teas, and more
NOVATO, CALIF. (March 8, 2018) – The Republic of Tea, leading purveyor of premium teas and herbs, is pleased to return to the Natural Products Expo West Trade Show, March 8-11, in Anaheim, California. Among the 20 premium teas The Republic of Tea is showcasing and providing tastings for, highlights include two new additions to the beloved Single Sips® collection – Organic Daily Greens and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – which allow Citizens (customers) to enjoy premium organic herbs and teas easily and conveniently, whether at home or on the go. The Republic of Tea is also introducing the new organic SuperHerb® Assortment Cube, which contains ancient herbs in modern blends, including Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Moringa and Nettle. Attendees can visit The Republic of Tea at Booth #5428 in Hall E of the Anaheim Convention Center.
“The Republic of Tea’s commitment to innovation, education and goodwill is evident in our newest introductions of premium teas and herbs,” said Kristina Richens, Minister of Commerce at The Republic of Tea. “From our two new organic Single Sips with trending superfood ingredients like matcha, moringa and apple cider vinegar, to our partnership with the incredible Rumi Spice for our Saffron Rose Tea, we are proud to continue enriching people’s lives by creating innovative teas and herbs and delivering them in new ways that encourage a Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp lifestyle.”
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Single Sips® and Organic Daily Greens Single Sips® – These pre-measured, individual packets can be enjoyed iced with water or even mixed into coconut water, juices, smoothies or yogurt. The Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Single Sips contain cranberry, hibiscus, apple cider vinegar and monk fruit. The Organic Daily Greens Single Sips provide a green juice on-the-go with moringa, matcha, spirulina, chlorella, lemon, mint, coconut and monk fruit. Add the Single Sips directly to a bottle of water and shake, or simply stir into hot water with a fork or whisk. Each recyclable PET canister includes 14 individual Single Sip packets for a two-week supply. $19.99
- Saffron Rose Tea – Known as the world’s most expensive spice, saffron has been used for thousands of years in European, Indian, and Persian cuisine. Its unique sweet-savory flavor and distinct aroma elevates anything it is blended with. This smooth, bright golden cup is finished with the delicate, floral notes of fragrant rose petals for an ethereal sip. The premium saffron in this tea comes from Rumi Spice, a company founded by former U.S. Army officers who served combat tours in Afghanistan. Sourced from Afghan farms, they are committed to empowering Afghan women and the local economy. Rumi employs more than 300 women to hand-harvest the delicate crimson stigmas of the saffron flowers, and reinvests back into the local agricultural and manufacturing infrastructure. $16.00
- Organic Fennel SuperHerb® Tea – Fennel seed, with its many wondrous benefits, was used in ancient Greece to alleviate heartburn, indigestion and bloating.* It has even been known to support breast milk production and can be helpful with a lagging libido.* With a flavor profile reminiscent of licorice, organic fennel blends beautifully with orange peel and the essence of honey in this aromatic, caffeine-free tea. $13.50
- Organic Peppermint SuperHerb® Tea – Dating back to 1,000 BC, peppermint has been revered as a favored herb to help soothe gastrointestinal issues, aches, and pains. This premium peppermint was grown in Washington State by Trout Lake Farm, a leader in the global organic herb industry. $13.50
- Organic Detox Green SuperGreen – Nourish your body from the inside out. This sweet, minty green tea blend does all of that and more. With Matcha and chlorella, this infusion delivers antioxidant benefits that are too good to ignore. Chlorella also promotes healthy digestion* and is considered a superfood. With a green apple and mint finish, it is delightful on the palate. $13.00
- Earl Greyer Vanilla Tea – Earl Grey black tea is one of the most enjoyed teas in the world. This traditional British tea with oil of bergamot has been paired with exotic vanilla for an intriguing finish. Enjoy with or without milk and sugar alongside your favorite sweet baked goods. $13.50
- Ginger Peach Chocolate Truffle Black Tea – Ginger Peach Black Tea – The Republic of Tea’s iconic, award-winning flavor – is elevated with a luxurious blend of sweet cocoa, roasted maté and smooth rooibos. Originally created to commemorate The Republic of Tea’s 25th anniversary, the company has relaunched the limited-edition Ginger Peach Chocolate Truffle Black Tea with beautiful new packaging. $11.50
- SuperHerb® Assortment Cube – New packaging that combines four favorite tea blends unique in flavor and functionality, The Republic of Tea’s SuperHerb Assortment Cube contains Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Moringa and Nettle SuperHerb Teas. Ancient herbs in modern blends, the SuperHerb Assortment Cube has 24 total teas; six of each blend. $14.20
For more information on The Republic of Tea’s premium tea and herbs, visit www.republicoftea.com, and stay up to date with the brand throughout the Natural Foods Expo West Show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About The Republic of Tea:
The Republic of Tea enriches people’s lives through its premium teas and herbs, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a “Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp” lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand delivers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sipware. The Republic of Tea’s collections boast over 300 all-natural premium teas and diverse offerings which include, but are not limited to: organic SuperGreen Teas, HiCAF® Teas, Downton Abbey™ Teas, Biodynamic® Teas, organic Superfruit™ Teas, Be Active® Teas, organic SuperHerb® Teas, 100-Percent White Teas, U-Matcha™, Single Sips, teaware and a collection of unsweetened, premium glass-bottled iced teas crafted exclusively for fine restaurants and hotels. Further, The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and actively supports worthy organizations like The Ethical Tea Partnership and The Whole Planet Foundation. Certifications include Demeter USA Certified Biodynamic, Fair Trade certification, Gluten-Free certification, Non-GMO Project verification, OU Kosher certification, Rainforest Alliance certification and USDA Organic certification. For more information, please visit www.REPUBLICofTEA.com or call 1.800.298.4832. Follow The Republic of Tea on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat @RepublicofTea.
Press Contacts: Nicole Lax, Yasmin Imam, Megan Zamiska and Blake Willahan, 415.325.5519, email@example.com.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.