FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
The Republic of Tea Introduces 13 Innovative Teas at the 2019 Winter Fancy Food Show
More Than a Dozen Delicious New Blends Include the Collagen-Promoting Beautifying Botanicals Collection and SuperAdapt Teas, Featuring Healing Adaptogenic Herbs Such as Ashwagandha, Reishi and Chaga
NOVATO, CALIF. (January 13, 2019) – The Republic of Tea, leading purveyor of premium teas and herbs, is excited to debut 13 healthful and inventive blends at the Winter Fancy Food Show, January 13-15, in San Francisco. New and noteworthy teas on display include the Beautifying Botanicals Collection, comprising Beauty Sleep Tea and Daily Beauty Tea; the SuperAdapt Teas, five balanced blends featuring healing herbs; Get Wellness Tea Tin Stackable; Golden Pumpkin Tea; Organic Matcha Tea; Daily Matcha Tea; Biodynamic Moringa Mint Tea and Blueberry Lavender Iced Tea.
“The Republic of Tea is committed to enriching each of its Citizen’s (customer’s) lives with premium teas and herbs that not only taste indulgently delicious, but are also designed to support a healthy lifestyle,” said Kristina Richens, Minister of Enlightenment and Commerce at The Republic of Tea. “We are proud to exhibit one of our largest assortments of new blends at this year’s Winter Fancy Food Show, including the collagen-promoting Beautifying Botanicals Collection and our innovative SuperAdapt Teas, which support a variety of wellness benefits such as restoration, relaxation and mental clarity.”
The Republic of Tea will showcase and provide tastings for a total of 24 teas at the Moscone Center at the Winter Fancy Food Show at Booth #5469. Highlights include:
- Beautifying Botanicals Collection – These two collagen-promoting blends are designed to improve and nourish skin from the inside out. The caffeine-free teas can be enjoyed hot or cold, and are made with Blue Butterfly Pea Flower and healthful botanicals and herbs to aid with skin hydration, relaxation and overall wellness*:
- Beauty Sleep Tea – Sip, sleep and nourish your skin with this violet-hued herbal infusion of juicy blueberry and calming lavender has a proprietary blend of botanicals that can help promote optimal skin function. * Indulge in a bedtime beauty ritual with this relaxing chamomile and aromatic rose, caffeine-free tea. $13.50
- Daily Beauty Tea – Sip, refresh and nourish your skin with this hydrating, violet-hued herbal infusion contains a proprietary blend of botanicals that can help improve your skin complexion. * Indulge in a daily beauty ritual with this juicy blueberry and calming lavender caffeine-free tea. $13.50
- SuperAdapt Teas – This collection of five delicious blends feature adaptogens, a category of healing herbs that people have used for centuries to help handle occasional stress. Adapting to what you need, adaptogens can either calm or lift your energy; The Republic of Tea blends complementary herbs and spices with each adaptogen for a balanced and palate-pleasing cup:
- Stress Suppress Organic SuperAdapt Tea – This bright, herbal blend promotes relaxation with notes of hibiscus and aromatic rose. Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil), grown in India, is famous for its calming and balancing attributes. *Vikings, Sherpas and cosmonauts have used the Siberian herb Rhodiola for everything from stamina to relaxation. $13.50
- Restore and Reset Organic SuperAdapt Tea – A chocolaty tonic of decadent cocoa, soothing rooibos, roasted dandelion root and earthy Reishi to promote restoration. Discovered in the Changbai Mountains in China thousands of years ago, the Reishi mushroom is known in Chinese medicine as the “Mushroom of Immortality.” * Taoists and monks refer to Reishi as an herb that nourishes the spirit. $13.50
- Hormone Harmony Organic SuperAdapt Tea – This satisfying herbal blend has mild nutty notes with a maple-like finish. Maca and Ginseng roots are ancient herbal energizers that have withstood the test of time. Inca warriors historically consumed Maca before battle, an in China; stimulating ginseng has been used for two millennia as an aphrodisiac. $13.50
- Burnout Blocker Organic SuperAdapt Tea – This blend has earthy notes, with a sweet and spicy finish for energy. Known as the “King Healer” of medicinal mushrooms, Chaga was used as a coffee replacement for its energy benefits during the world wars, and athletes to improve their performance and help fight fatigue often use cordyceps. Enhance your daily energy with this blend that marries these majestic mushrooms with sweet cinnamon, ginger and dates. $13.50
- Clarity and Calm Organic SuperAdapt Tea – An organic herbal tea for mental clarity. A healer with “the power of stallions, “the Ashwagandha root has been used for thousands of years. In the Ayurvedic traditional medicine practice of India, this root is used to create a foundation of wellness and stability in the mind and body. $13.50
- Get Wellness Tea Tin Stackable – A triple dose of organic defense to boost your immunity* including Get Immunity Tea, Get Elderberry Tea and Get Wellness Tea. Staying healthy is about what you put in your body along with a healthy lifestyle. That’s why if you’re thinking defensively, these specially blended teas are for you. These portable tins contain a 2-week supply of supplement tea. $14.00
- Golden Pumpkin Tea – This seasonal spice herb tea is a naturally caffeine-free blend of rooibos, turmeric and pumpkin pie spices. This tea blend combines the best attributes of a pumpkin spice latte and golden milk. Red rooibos lends a caramel note to traditional pumpkin pie spices, which are raised to another level with the addition of earthy turmeric root. $12.00
- Organic Matcha Tea – A shade-grown organic tea that is deveined and ground into a fine green powder, ready for you to whisk into hot water. A smooth cup with no astringency and a vegetal sweetness is produced. Because the whole leaf is consumed, it provides more of the benefits that green tea has to offer. $18.50
- Daily Matcha Tea – Your new daily cup. Unlike regular green tea, tender shade-grown tea leaves are stoneground to a fine powder. Instead of being steeped, matcha is simply blended into water and sipped (ground powder and all) allowing your body to take in more of the health benefits that green tea has to offer. This exceptional tea has the balanced flavors of what is referred to as umami (literally, “yummy” in Japanese). $15.00
- Biodynamic Moringa Mint Tea – This satisfying herbal blend is refreshing with a sweet note of mint. From a Demeter-certified Biodynamic farm in Egypt, these moringa leaves have a savory, grassy flavor similar to matcha that is balanced out with a refreshing, sweet note of mint. $12.00
- Blueberry Lavender Iced Tea – Indulge in a daily beauty ritual with this juicy blueberry and calming lavender caffeine-free tea that will refresh and nourish your skin from the inside out. This hydrating, violet-hued herbal iced tea infusion contains an innovative blend of botanicals that your skin will love. $7.99
For more information on The Republic of Tea’s premium tea and herb selection, visit www.republicoftea.com, and stay up to date with the brand’s progress throughout the Winter Fancy Food Show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About The Republic of Tea:
The Republic of Tea enriches people’s lives through its premium teas and herbs, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a “Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp” lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand delivers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sipware. The Republic of Tea’s collections boast over 300 all-natural premium teas and diverse offerings which include, but are not limited to: organic SuperGreen Teas, HiCAF® Teas, Downton Abbey™ Teas, Biodynamic® Teas, organic Superfruit™ Teas, Be Active® Teas, organic SuperHerb® Teas, 100-Percent White Teas, U-Matcha™, Single Sips ®, teaware and a collection of unsweetened, premium glass-bottled iced teas crafted exclusively for fine restaurants and hotels. Further, The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and actively supports organizations like The Ethical Tea Partnership, The Whole Planet Foundation, and Women of Tea: Sri Lanka, an initiative by The Republic of Tea focused on improving nutrition, hygiene and financial literacy for the women tea workers living in Sri Lanka. Certifications include Demeter USA Certified Biodynamic, Fair Trade certification, Gluten-Free certification, Non-GMO Project verification, OU Kosher certification, and USDA Organic certification. For more information, please visit www.REPUBLICofTEA.comor call 1.800.298.4832. Follow The Republic of Tea on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat @RepublicofTea.
Press Contacts: Nicole Lax, Megan Zamiska and Blake Willahan; 415.325.5519, email@example.com.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.