THE REPUBLIC OF TEA INTRODUCES NEW ORGANIC SINGLE SIPS AT NATURAL PRODUCTS EXPO WEST 2019
Show Highlights Include New Delicious Single Sips Flavors, Plus Beautifying Botanicals, SuperAdapt Teas, and Get Wellness Stackable
NOVATO, CALIF. (March 5, 2019) – The Republic of Tea, leading purveyor of premium teas and herbs, is pleased to debut two new healthful and delicious offerings at the Natural Products Expo West Trade Show, March 7-9, in Anaheim, California. Among the 22 premium teas being showcased, The Republic of Tea introduces the brand new Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Pineapple Coconut Single Sips and Organic Hydration Watermelon Single Sips to its innovative Single Sips collection, which comprises the Organic U•Matcha Single Sips, Organic Turmeric Single Sips, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Single Sips, and Organic Daily Greens Single Sips. The convenient single-serving tonics enable Citizens (customers) to easily enjoy organic herbs and fruits at home or on the go.
“The Republic of Tea’s invigorating new organic Single Sips flavors are a testament to our company’s dedication to constantly create innovative, balanced blends that are chock-full of premium ingredients that taste delicious,” said Kristina Richens, Minister of Enlightenment and Commerce at The Republic of Tea. “The Single Sips deliver energizing, cleansing and hydrating benefits, and feature trending high-quality ingredients such as apple cider vinegar, watermelon and Himalayan pink sea salt. Best of all, they’re easy to savor by simply shaking up the contents into a water bottle.”
The Republic of Tea will also provide tastings for several other premium blends at its beautiful Feng Shui-inspired booth (#4940 at the Anaheim Convention Center), including the recently debuted SuperAdapt Teas, five balanced blends featuring healing herbs; the Beautifying Botanicals Collection; Get Wellness Tea Tin Stackable; Daily Matcha Tea; and Biodynamic Moringa Mint Tea; among others.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Pineapple Coconut Single Sips and Organic Watermelon Hydration Single Sips – These pre-measured, individual packets can be enjoyed iced with water or even mixed into coconut water, juices, smoothies or yogurt. Add the Single Sips directly to a bottle of water and shake. Each recyclable PET canister includes 14 individual Single Sip packets for a two-week supply. $19.99
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Pineapple Coconut Single Sips – Drinking vinegar, as an energizing and cleansing tonic, has been used for thousands of years. Apple cider vinegar crystals with organic fruit essences dissolve instantly into water to deliciously refresh and balance your body wherever you are.
- Organic Watermelon Hydration Single Sips – Quench your body’s thirst and keep it hydrated with natural electrolytes found in watermelon, baobab fruit and a touch of Himilayan pink salt.
- Beautifying Botanicals Collection – These two collagen-promoting blends are designed to improve and nourish skin from the inside out. The caffeine-free teas can be enjoyed hot or cold, and are made with Blue Butterfly Pea Flower and healthful botanicals and herbs to aid with skin hydration, relaxation and overall wellness*:
- Beauty Sleep Tea – Sip, sleep and nourish your skin with this violet-hued herbal infusion of juicy blueberry and calming lavender has a proprietary blend of botanicals that can help promote optimal skin function. * Indulge in a bedtime beauty ritual with this relaxing chamomile and aromatic rose, caffeine-free tea. $13.50
- Daily Beauty Tea – Sip, refresh and nourish your skin with this hydrating, violet-hued herbal infusion contains a proprietary blend of botanicals that can help improve your skin complexion. * Indulge in a daily beauty ritual with this juicy blueberry and calming lavender caffeine-free tea. $13.50
- SuperAdapt Teas – This collection of five delicious blends feature adaptogens, a category of healing herbs that people have used for centuries to help handle occasional stress. Adapting to what you need, adaptogens can either calm or lift your energy; The Republic of Tea blends complementary herbs and spices with each adaptogen for a balanced and palate-pleasing cup:
- Stress Suppress Organic SuperAdapt Tea – This bright, herbal blend promotes relaxation with notes of hibiscus and aromatic rose. Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil), grown in India, is famous for its calming and balancing attributes. *Vikings, Sherpas and cosmonauts have used the Siberian herb Rhodiola for everything from stamina to relaxation. $13.50
- Restore and Reset Organic SuperAdapt Tea – A chocolaty tonic of decadent cocoa, soothing rooibos, roasted dandelion root and earthy Reishi to promote restoration. Discovered in the Changbai Mountains in China thousands of years ago, the Reishi mushroom is known in Chinese medicine as the “Mushroom of Immortality.” * Taoists and monks refer to Reishi as an herb that nourishes the spirit. $13.50
- Hormone Harmony Organic SuperAdapt Tea – This satisfying herbal blend has mild nutty notes with a maple-like finish. Maca and Ginseng roots are ancient herbal energizers that have withstood the test of time. Inca warriors historically consumed Maca before battle, an in China; stimulating ginseng has been used for two millennia as an aphrodisiac. $13.50
- Burnout Blocker Organic SuperAdapt Tea – This blend has earthy notes, with a sweet and spicy finish for energy. Known as the “King Healer” of medicinal mushrooms, Chaga was used as a coffee replacement for its energy benefits during the world wars, and athletes to improve their performance and help fight fatigue often use cordyceps. Enhance your daily energy with this blend that marries these majestic mushrooms with sweet cinnamon, ginger and dates. $13.50
- Clarity and Calm Organic SuperAdapt Tea – An organic herbal tea for mental clarity. A healer with “the power of stallions, “the Ashwagandha root has been used for thousands of years. In the Ayurvedic traditional medicine practice of India, this root is used to create a foundation of wellness and stability in the mind and body. $13.50
For more information on The Republic of Tea’s premium tea and herbs, visit www.republicoftea.com, and stay up to date with the brand throughout the Natural Foods Expo West Show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About The Republic of Tea:
The Republic of Tea enriches people’s lives through its premium teas and herbs, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a “Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp” lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand delivers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sipware. The Republic of Tea’s collections boast over 300 all-natural premium teas and diverse offerings which include, but are not limited to: organic SuperAdapt Teas, Beautifying Botanicals, SuperGreen Teas, HiCAF® Teas, Downton Abbey™ Teas, Biodynamic® Teas, organic Superfruit™ Teas, Be Active® Teas, organic SuperHerb® Teas, 100-Percent White Teas, U-Matcha™, Single Sips ®, teaware and a collection of unsweetened, premium glass-bottled iced teas crafted exclusively for fine restaurants and hotels. Further, The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and actively supports organizations like The Ethical Tea Partnership, The Whole Planet Foundation, and Women of Tea: Sri Lanka, an initiative by The Republic of Tea focused on improving nutrition, hygiene and financial literacy for the women tea workers living in Sri Lanka. Certifications include Demeter USA Certified Biodynamic, Fair Trade certification, Gluten-Free certification, Non-GMO Project verification, OU Kosher certification, and USDA Organic certification. For more information, please visit www.REPUBLICofTEA.com or call 1.800.298.4832. Follow The Republic of Tea on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat @RepublicofTea.
Press Contacts: Nicole Lax, Megan Zamiska and Blake Willahan, 415.325.5519, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.