Soothing chamomile pairs with bright lemon zest in these delightful chamomile lemon tea cookies. The perfect accompaniment to a relaxing afternoon tea.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 medium egg yolks
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons Biodynamic® Heirloom Chamomile
How to Make
- Cut the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles crumbs.
- Open two teabags of Biodynamic® Heirloom Chamomile and sprinkle into the mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and knead the dough, using floured hands.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 325°F
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Place on a pan and flatten with the bottom of a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy with a hot cuppa Chamomile Lemon Herbal Tea.
Makes 2 dozen cookies