- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup ice
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Powder
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract or 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar or preferred sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
How to Make
- Place all ingredients in a blender, except for the chocolate chips. Blend until smooth.
- Once smooth, add in dark chocolate chips, pulse once or twice.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh mint and matcha powder. Enjoy Sip by Sip!