- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 Chamomile Lemon Herbal Tea Bag
- 1 tsp. Lemon Creme Honey
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Tea Oil
- 4 ripe peaches, halved, pitted and sliced into thin wedges
- 1 pint raspberries
How to Make
- In a saucepan, heat water to boiling. Remove from heat, add tea bag and infuse for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag. Pour the steeped tea into a medium bowl and whisk in Lemon Creme Honey, salt, lemon juice and Tea Oil. Add the peaches and stir to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Add the raspberries and gently stir to incorporate. Divide the fruit amount 4 small bowls and serve with some of the remaining juice.
Makes 4 (6 oz) Servings