- 2 3/4 cups sifted flour
- 4 Dream by the Fire tea bags, tea removed from tea bag
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Sift together flour, tea, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Set bowl aside.
- Mix butter with sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Blend in flour mixture on low-speed until batter forms into dough.
- Chill dough in fridge for 30 minutes. Use a cookie scoop or hand form dough into walnut sized balls, roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on sheet before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Serve with your favorite cuppa holiday tea.