Smooth, rich rooibos herbal tea bakes with rolled oats and a handful of nutritious ingredients for a unique twist on traditional granola. Energize your morning routine with this hearty breakfast blend.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp oat flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup honey
- 3 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 4 tea bags of any of The Republic of Tea’s Chocolate Teas
- 2 Tbsp orange zest
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spread oats on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, tear open the tea bags to remove the tea and mix in a large bowl with the remaining ingredients. Add warm oats and stir well.
- Return mixture to the parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally to break up lumps, until deep golden brown, aromatic and just dry to the touch, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow granola to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.