- 2 1/2 cups water
- 5 tea bags Spring Cherry Green Tea
- 1/2 cup loosely packed basil leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 2 1/2 tsp of The Republic of Tea’s Agave Nectar
- Splash of cranberry juice
- Splash on fresh lime juice
- Ice for serving
How to Make
- Bring 2 1/2 cups of water to just short of boiling and pour over tea bags and basil into an infuser in a heat-resistant tea pitcher. Allow to infuse for 1 minute.
- Remove tea bags and basil. Stir in The Republic of Tea’s Agave Nectar. Let tea cool to room temperature.
- Add a splash of cranberry and lime juice and pour over ice to serve. Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy Sip by Sip.