- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Stirfry Tea Oil
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 11 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into finger-sized pieces
- 4 1/2 tsp Stirfry Tea Oil, divided
- 6 pieces of large white asparagus
- 1 tsp of slivered garlic
- 1 tsp slivered ginger
- 2 Tbsp of diced scallion (white part only)
- 5 Tbsp of chicken stock
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 cup of chinese yellow leeks, sliced into finger-sized pieces
How to Make
- In a medium bowl, combine egg whites, salt, Stirfry Tea Oil and white pepper.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat 2 tsp of Stirfry Tea Oil over high heat.
- Add chicken and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add asparagus, cook for 1 minute.
- Drain oil and rinse chicken and asparagus with warm water to remove oil. Set aside.
- Next, heat a saute pan or wok over hight heat. Add 2 tsp on Stirfry Tea Oil and heat until just before smoking. Add garlic, ginger and scallion. Cook until fragrant but not wilted or discolored.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a fast boil. Add sugar, salt and white pepper.
- Return chicken and asparagus to pan, stirfry for 1 minute.
- Toss in leeks, cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle with 1/2 tsp of Stirfry Tea Oil. Serve with rice if desired.