Savor a cup of sweet rose milk tea with the delicious combination of premium black tea infused with aromatic, young rose buds and a warm splash of sweetened milk. This fragrant cup is perfect for sharing with a loved one!
- 2 tbsps Rose Petal Black Tea
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk (feel free to substitute with almond or soy milk)
- 1 tbsp honey (feel free to use raw sugar or agave)
How to Make
- Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil.
- Place the loose tea in a steep sack or tea strainer within a mug, add heated water and steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove steep sack or strainer.
- Warm milk until frothy.
- Pour milk and honey to the tea. Enjoy Sip by Sip!