Whether as a part of your morning ritual or a relaxing cup before bedtime, this caffeine-free cuppa is steeped in wellness with spicy notes of cardamom, cinnamon and cloves. Lemon, honey and apple cider vinegar brighten each sip while keeping the winter chill at bay.
• 1 cup water
• 1 get wellness No. 11 Herb Tea for Immunity Bag
• 2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
• 1 Tbs. honey
• ½ Tbs. freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Cinnamon stick for garnish
• Sliced lemon rounds for garnish
How to Make
1. Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil.
2. Place the tea bag in a standard sized tea mug, add heated water and steep for 5-7 minutes.
3. Remove tea bag, stir in apple cider vinegar, honey and lemon juice.
4. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and sliced lemon rounds.