- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 Turmeric Single Sip
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180*C (160*C fan assisted)/ 350*F
- In a large bowl, add the nuts and seeds and give them a toss.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave, then mix in the sugar and spices.
- Pour the oil and spices mixture on top of the nuts and mix until they’re well coated.
- Transfer the nuts onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Make sure the nuts are on a single layer to ensure they all brown equally.
- Bake for 15 minute, give them a toss half way.