At The Republic of Tea, we enjoy keeping up with our citizens on Twitter. We savor sharing the latest tea news and offerings with you, as well as reading tweets from our many followers. We have compiled some of our favorite tweets from recent weeks to share with you.
1) Citizen Cara recently reminded us about the joy of giving and receiving tea. She says, “My birthday gift came today! The Downton Abbey Collection from The Republic of Tea. Pure bliss right here, my biggest decision in life right now is which to enjoy first.” Thanks for reminding us, Citizen Cara, the gift of tea is one that is sure to delight all of your family and friends, whether they are new to tea or already avid tea lovers. And we agree, with a collection such as this, you do have a tough, albeit exciting, decision on your hands!
2) The Republic of Tea follower Tea Galaxy recently made a recommendation to perk up your day, “I bought a matcha with ginger by The Republic of Tea and have been adding honey. It is giving me loads of energy.” This is a great suggestion! If you find yourself needing an additional pick-me-up in the future, one of our strong HiCAF teas will no doubt send you buzzing along as well.
3) Citizen Amanda writes, “The best morning of the month is when I get my The Republic of Tea catalog. Toasted Coconut Black Tea? Yes, please!” We are so glad to have made your month, Amanda. If you would like to experience this kind of joy for yourself, sign up to receive your free catalogue today.
4) Here is a fun tip from Citizen Felicity, “My parents were always careful not to play favorites, but I DID set a reminder to buy my mom Pumpkin Spice Black Tea this month, so…” Good thinking, Felicity, with a gift like that, your rank of favorite is in the bag, for sure!
5) Citizen Kathy points out, “Fall is here, so take out those tea bags and brew a hot cup to warm up your day!” There is nothing we love more than cozying up to a steaming cup of seasonal tea as the weather gets chillier. Thanks for the reminder, Kathy.
6) Citizen Alicia shares, “Fun day ahead- I sense a nap in my future after the best tea ever: get clean® rooibos tea from The Republic of Tea!” That sounds both fun and relaxing. We would recommend any of our Be Well Red® Teas to bring both comfort and joy to any day.
7) Here is a tasty tip from Citizen Amanda, “Cooking dinner with stir fry tea spice from The Republic of Tea. It was totally delicious on shrimp and sautéed carrots.” Thank you, Amanda that sounds like a mouthwatering approach to dinner! May we suggest pairing that dish with a tall glass of Ginger Peach Black Iced Tea? You will not be disappointed.
8) Tea-Rex and Tea-Genie write, “Our last brew of the working day was a gorgeous cup of Strawberry Cuppa Chocolate Tea from The Republic of Tea! The office smells amazing!” Thanks for sipping with us! We are glad the aromas of our teas bring a bit of cheer to your workday.
9) Our friends at Derby Brown Markets recommend to, “Try Organic Assam Breakfast Tea with milk and a cinnamon stick”. Thank you for sharing your suggestion and for being dedicated citizens!
10) Finally, Citizen Ashley shares, “Sip by sip, not gulp by gulp: That is some good lifestyle advice. Well said.” We are so glad you agree, Ashley. Our mission is to see our teas steaming in the cups of men, women and children everywhere, and to emphasize a Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp lifestyle. Followers like you and the rest of our devoted citizens are truly what we are all about and we appreciate your loyalty.
Thank you to all of those citizens who follow us on Twitter. We love to hear from you, so please, keep sharing and tweeting with us. Who knows? You may even be featured on a future installment of The Tea Blog!