To cleanse and clarify oily skin*
Our new U•Matcha® Charcoal blends matcha green tea powder with activated bamboo charcoal to help cleanse the digestive system by binding to and removing toxins from the body.* Did you know that charcoal can also be used as a topical ingredient to cleanse the skin? Try this relaxing spa treatment at home.
What you will need for a DIY Facial Mask:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2-3 Tbsp. oat flour
- 2 tsp. U•Matcha® Charcoal
- 1 tsp. honey
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl until it has the consistency of cooked oatmeal. Add a little warm water if necessary.
- Apply the mixture in an even, thin layer to your face, avoiding the eyes.
- Enjoy a nice cuppa tea for 15 minutes while the mask dries.
- Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow with a moisturizer of your choice.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.