2020 Innovations from The Republic of Tea
May 9, 2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
The Republic of Tea Introduces Inventive Teas for 2020
Delicious New Blends Include the Skin-Reviving Clean Beauty Tea, Aloe Berry Iced Tea, Vietnamese Cinnamon SuperHerb Tea, and organic SuperDigest Teas™
LARKSPUR, CALIF. (May 9, 2020) – The Republic of Tea, leading purveyor of premium teas and herbs, is excited to feature eight healthful and innovative blends that debuted at the Winter Fancy Food Show, January 19-21, 2020, in San Francisco. New and noteworthy teas include an addition to the wildly popular Beautifying Botanicals® Collection, Clean Beauty Tea; Berry Aloe Iced Tea; spicy-sweet organic Vietnamese Cinnamon Tea; and four SuperDigest Teas™ – a specialty tea collection designed to improve gut health and support healthy digestion.*
“The Republic of Tea is thrilled to showcase a dynamic selection of great-tasting new tea and herb blends at this year’s Winter Fancy Food Show,” said Kristina Richens Tucker, Minister of Enlightenment and Commerce at The Republic of Tea. “The SuperDigest Teas are brimming with premium, organic, fermented ingredients to maximize digestive benefits with added probiotics, while the skin-detoxing Beautifying Botanicals Clean Beauty Tea and hydrating Berry Aloe Iced Tea support a variety of wellness benefits such as anti-aging, cleansing and inflammation.* The organic Vietnamese Cinnamon Tea has a warming sweet-spicy profile and is aimed at helping to improve heart health and reduce blood sugar.* Each of these new teas are designed to enrich Citizen’s (customer’s) lives to live a Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp lifestyle.”
- Beautifying Botanicals Clean Beauty Tea – Sip, cleanse and nourish the skin from the inside out with this coral-hued herbal infusion of sea buckhorn berry and cleansing aloe vera, with a proprietary blend of botanicals that skin and digestive systems will love. Pamper the body with this clean, caffeine-free beauty ritual with delightful berry notes. Clean Beauty is the third blend in the Beautifying Botanicals collection, which feature collagen-promoting herbs that aid with skin hydration, relaxation and overall wellness.* $13.75/tin.
- Iced Teas – These caffeine-free hydrating Iced Herbal Infusions contain botanical blends featuring juicy blueberry, calming lavender and gentle, detoxing aloe. Berry Aloe Iced Tea is the iced variation of the new Berry Aloe Tea, and the Blueberry Lavender Iced Tea is a calming caffeine-free, violet-hued blend that helps improve skin complexion,* the perfect way to enjoy a relaxing afternoon. $8.50/tin.
- Vietnamese Cinnamon Tea – Premium, organic, cassia cinnamon from Vietnam has a sweet, full flavor that is delectable served hot or over ice. Made with cinnamon sustainably harvested from inner tree bark, the fragrant, warming blend soothes the mind and soul with every sip. $13.75/tin.
- SuperDigest Teas – The Republic of Tea is the only tea brand to combine premium, organic, fermented ingredients with a stated quantity of probiotics. Uniquely, each tea bag in the organic SuperDigest Teas collection contains one billion colony forming units (CFUs) of a probiotic called Bacillus subtilis, which is shelf- and heat-stable, tested at 100˚C up to 15 minutes. $14.00/tin.
- Hibiscus Beet Ginger – The bright, floral-berry flavor of hydrating hibiscus complements the sweet, earthy notes of red beet in this caffeine-free blend. A touch of spicy yet soothing ginger finishes each sip.
- Honeybush Vanilla Turmeric – Honeybush, a native herb from South Africa, has a mildly sweet, honey-like flavor and a wide range of health benefits. It is enhanced with aromatic vanilla bean and finished with a touch of earthy turmeric.
- Cacao Cinnamon Pu-Erh Tea – Cacao from Ecuador has a light chocolate flavor that compliments sweet, spicy cinnamon. Aged, fermented black tea, also known as Pu-erh, adds an earthy finish to this lightly caffeinated cup.
- Green Pu-Erh Tea: This hand-plucked, high-grown, raw Pu-erh from Yunnan, China. Green fermented pu-erh is light, fresh and well-balanced with a clean finish.
For more information on The Republic of Tea’s premium tea and herb selection, visit www.republicoftea.com, and stay up to date throughout the Winter Fancy Food Show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About The Republic of Tea:
The Republic of Tea enriches people’s lives through its great-tasting premium teas and herbs, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a “Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp” lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand delivers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sipware. The Republic of Tea’s collections boast over 300 all-natural premium teas and diverse offerings which include, but are not limited to: organic SuperAdapt Teas, SuperDigest Teas, Beautifying Botanicals®, SuperGreen Teas, Downton Abbey™ Teas, Biodynamic® Teas, organic Superfruit™ Teas, Be Active® Teas, organic SuperHerb® Teas, U-Matcha™,
Single Sips®, teaware and a collection of unsweetened, premium glass-bottled iced teas crafted exclusively for fine restaurants and hotels. Further, The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and actively supports organizations like The Ethical Tea Partnership, Homeward Bound of Marin, and The Women of Tea: Sri Lanka, an initiative by The Republic of Tea focused on improving nutrition, hygiene and financial literacy for the women tea workers living in Sri Lanka. Certifications include Demeter USA Certified Biodynamic, Fair Trade certification, Gluten-Free certification, Non-GMO Project verification, OU Kosher certification, and USDA Organic certification. For more information, please visit www.REPUBLICofTEA.com or call 1.800.298.4832. Follow The Republic of Tea on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Press Contacts: Nicole Lax, Blake Willahan, or Siena Di Roma; 415.325.5519, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.