Iced Tea Recipes for Outdoor Entertaining
August 24, 2021
Labor Day is just around the corner. What better way to enjoy this time off than by sitting outside, soaking up the last days of summer with a refreshing glass of iced tea?
Whether you are planning an outdoor Labor Day gathering with friends or simply enjoying a relaxing day in the backyard, these iced tea recipes are sure to impress.
Fruity Iced Tea Recipes
Adding real fruit is an easy way to elevate any pitcher of iced tea. We have shared our top recipe recommendations below, but you can add sliced peaches, oranges, mango, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and other fruits to nearly any flavor of iced tea:
- Just Peachy Iced Tea – Our get happy® herbal tea is the foundation of this delicious and uplifting recipe. Stir in real slices of luscious peach and juicy mango for a concoction that is sure to brighten your day.
- Milk Oolong Pineapple Refresher – Our premium oolong tea is renowned for its milky taste and silky texture with notes of sweet cream, pineapple and orchids. Juicy sliced pineapple adds fresh sweetness to this delightful infusion.
- Watermelon Mint Cooler – This recipe is simple, delicious and refreshing. Serve chilled Watermelon Mint Black Tea with frozen watermelon cubes and fresh mint sprigs for a thirst-quenching Labor Day beverage.
Tea Spritzer Recipes
A splash of sparkling water can transform your favorite iced tea into a refreshing tea sparkler or spritzer. Get inspired with these bubbly infusions:
- Honey Beauty Brain Spritzer – This cheerful sipper maximizes the bright, sweet-tart taste of Beautifying Botanicals® Beauty Brain® Lemon Balm Kiwi Tea. Smooth honey and fresh lemon or lime juice are the perfect flavor enhancements.
- Mango Mint Spritzer – Our Organic Mango Coconut Water Iced Tea is created with a freeze-dried coconut water base, plus organic green rooibos and the exotic flavor of ripe mango. This recipe calls for sparkling water, mint simple syrup and sliced mango.
- Orange Ginger Sparkler – Refreshing ginger ale delivers the bubbles in this delicious concoction, which features the spicy, sweet, herbaceous flavor of Orange Ginger Mint Tea. We recommend garnishing with a sprig of fresh mint.
Tea Mocktail Recipes
Tea mocktails are beautiful, flavorful and thirst-quenching—perfect for impressing guests at your Labor Day soirée. Discover some of our favorites below:
- Hibiscus Sangria Punch – This delightful tea mocktail uses our Hibiscus Sangria Large Iced Tea Pouches and adds sliced fruit to create a ruby-hued, full-bodied refresher that will please any crowd.
- Sweet Decaf Black Long Island Iced Tea Mocktail – This great-tasting mocktail takes our Keto-Friendly Sweet Decaf Black Tea to another level of guilt-free indulgence with the addition of ginger beer, apple cider and freshly sliced lemon.
- Strawberry Hibiscus-Rita – This recipe features our Hibiscus Strawberry Tea, made from premium Nigerian hibiscus and the sweet notes of ripe strawberries. A delicious sugar rim makes this tea mocktail a delight to sip.
Labor Day sits just on the cusp of autumn — the weather is still warm, but fall weather promises to make its return soon. These iced tea recipes are perfectly refreshing for a September afternoon, yet feature the fruits and spices of fall:
- Candied Ginger Peach Punch – Best-selling Ginger Peach Black Tea offers the sweet lushness of a fancy peach seasoned with the tingle of spicy ginger. Add ginger ale, peach nectar (or apple juice) and peach slices to create this mouthwatering sipper.
- Spiced Plum Delight Iced Tea – This recipe begins with Cinnamon Plum Black Tea, which features the zesty zing of cinnamon and the ripe, juicy flavor of wild plums. Whole cinnamon sticks deliver additional flavor.
- Cranberry Blood Orange Iced Tea – Delight in the tart-sweet, fruit-forward, robust taste of iced Cranberry Blood Orange Black Tea. For added flavor and visual appeal, stir in freshly sliced oranges.
Craving even more iced tea inspiration? Discover 5 Refreshing Tea Mocktails for Summer.