Teas for Back-to-School
August 19, 2021
As summer winds down into autumn, students across the nation are heading back into the classroom. This year’s back-to-school season holds particular weight as teachers, administrators, students and parents navigate the ever-evolving health and safety protocol in their school systems.
When used in conjunction with a healthy overall lifestyle, tea is a wonderful way for students to support their physical and mental wellness.* Below, discover great-tasting teas for immunity, cognitive health and relaxation to sip this school year.*
Teas for Immunity
There are no two ways about it: from the classroom to the cafeteria, schools and universities are a place where germs are easily spread. No student wants to begin their school year with a sick day, and even minor colds can make it difficult to stay on top of homework.
In addition to practicing good hygiene, following recommended health protocol and taking steps to live a healthy lifestyle, sipping immunity tea is an easy way to support your body’s natural defenses against illness:
- Organic Immunity SuperGreen Tea – Studies show that the antioxidants in green tea leaves may help protect against colds and flu.* We have blended both premium Japanese matcha and green tea leaves with powerful herbs — echinacea, elderflower and ginger — for a healthy, flavorful, smooth-tasting infusion.
- get protected® – No. 24 Herb Tea for Defense – Whether based in fact or myth, the tale of the four thieves who survived the Black Plague by protecting themselves with a blend of spices and herbs is certainly impressive. This immunity tea is inspired by that historic recipe and contains a head-clearing blend of rooibos, rosemary, cinnamon, cloves, eucalyptus and citrus.
Teas for Focus & Concentration
Students of all ages have a lot on their plates these days: crunching numbers in math class, memorizing dates for history, writing book reports and plenty more. Late-night study sessions can make it hard to concentrate in early morning classes, and staying focused through back-to-back lectures is no easy task. Not to mention completing homework, coordinating group projects and rehearsing presentations.
Support your brain and keep your mind sharp with these teas for focus and concentration:
- Organic Brain Boost SuperGreen Tea – In addition to being rich in antioxidants, green tea also contains a special amino acid called L-theanine, which may help improve cognitive function, mood and sleep.* This blend contains fine matcha and green tea for a gentle caffeine boost as well as ginkgo biloba, which may help keep memory sharp.*
- Beautifying Botanicals® Beauty Brain® Herbal Tea – The herbs and botanicals in this delightful-tasting tea were all selected for their reputation for supporting cognitive health.* Experience the wellness benefits and delicious taste of lion’s mane mushroom, ginkgo biloba, blue spirulina, lemon balm and kiwi.
- get smart® – No.16 Herb Tea for Memory/Focus – In this blend, we started with a base of healthful organic rooibos and added a number of Ayurvedic herbs said to help improve memory: ginkgo, eleuthero and gotu kola, plus rosemary, cranberry and orange peel for flavor.*
Teas to De-Stress and Relax
Busy schedules, homework and exams — not to mention the stresses of our fast-paced modern lifestyle — can easily become overwhelming for students. Without proper self-care, keeping up with rigorous course loads may lead to burnout and fatigue.
We recommend steeping a cup of relaxing adaptogenic tea on a daily basis to support your body, mind and spirit this school year:
- SuperAdapt™ Stress Suppress® Tea – Sip away worries with this blend of tulsi (holy basil), which is renowned in India for its calming and balancing attributes, and rhodiola, which was used by Vikings and Sherpas for everything from stamina to relaxation.*
- SuperAdapt™ Burnout Blocker® Tea – Feeling overwhelmed by…well, everything? Stop burnout in its tracks by setting aside a quiet moment each day to enjoy this blend of Chaga and Cordyceps mushrooms.* An energizing caffeine-free infusion!*
- SuperAdapt™ Clarity and Calm® Tea – An herb with “the power of stallions,” Ashwagandha root has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to create a foundation of wellness and stability in the mind and body.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.