Introducing New Beautifying Botanicals® Beauty Brain™ Tea
April 8, 2021
Who says you can’t have beauty and brains? Beauty Brain, the newest herbal tea in the Beautifying Botanicals collection, supports both radiant skin and cognitive health with a base of botanicals known for their beneficial antioxidants.
Nourish Your Skin, Sharpen Your Mind.
Like the other teas in the Beautifying Botanicals collection, Beauty Brain was crafted to help you look and feel your best. This dual-function, caffeine-free herbal tea will help keep your skin and mind young with a proprietary blend of healthful, great-tasting botanical ingredients.
Botanicals for Cognition:
- Kiwi: Contains folic acid which can improve mood, memory and brain function.*
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: An adaptogen used in traditional Chinese medicine to support brain health.* Benefits include potential to protect against dementia and relieve mild symptoms of depression and anxiety.*
- Lemon Balm: Benefits include the potential to reduce stress and anxiety while boosting cognitive function and alertness.*
- Ginkgo Biloba: Used for approximately 1,000 years in traditional Chinese medicine to treat mental health conditions and fatigue.* Contains antioxidants which may increase brain function and keep memory sharp.*
Botanicals for Radiant Skin:
- Blue Spirulina: One of the most nutritious foods on the planet, this superfood has been praised for many benefits including improved skin health, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects, potentially boosting collagen production and tightening skin.*
- White Hibiscus: Supports natural hydration for supple skin.*
- Rose Hips: Anti-aging benefits include the potential to help prevent the breakdown of collagen.*
- Bamboo Leaf: Contains silica, which may help increase collagen production.*
Delight in the sunny yellow color of this herbal infusion and taste the notes of luscious, tart kiwi and calming lemon balm. For best results, sip this cheerful cup daily to enhance your brightness from the inside out. Enjoy with a squeeze of lemon or a touch of honey.
Recipe: Honey Beauty Brain Spritzer
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup lime or lemon juice (or combination of the two)
- 1 cup cold water
- 8 Beauty Brain tea bags
- Lime or lemon slices
- 2 cups cold sparkling water
- Optional: 1 ounce/per serving of light liquor (ex: rum, gin, or St. Germain)
- Steep the tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 7 minutes. Remove tea bags and let cool to room temperature.
- While tea cools, mix honey and warm water until combined in a large pitcher.
- Add lime/lemon juice, 1 cup cold water and the cooled tea. Mix well and chill.
- Once chilled, add 2 cups of cold sparkling water. Stir.
- Pour into individual glasses over crushed ice.
- Garnish beverages with lemon balm leaves and citrus slices.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.