serves 6 • prep time: 5 minutes • total time: 25 minutes
½ cup of heavy cream
½ cup of semisweet chocolate
chips or chunks
1 Tbsp of butter
1 mini baguette, sliced
1 apple, sliced
- In a saucepan, simmer the heavy cream and remove from the heat as it starts to bubble along the edges of the pan.
- Steep the tea bags in the warm cream for 5 minutes, then remove the tea bags.
- Put the saucepan back on the stove and simmer once more until bubbles form along the sides of the saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate and butter until smooth.
- Pour into jars and serve with the baguette or apple slices.