yields 3 lbs • prep time: 10 minutes • total time: 15 minutes + chilling
1 can (5 oz) of evaporated milk
6 Peppermint Bark tea bags
3 cups of sugar
¾ cup of butter, softened
1 package (12 oz) of white
chocolate baking chips
1 jar (7 oz) of marshmallow creme
- Line a 13×9 inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick oil.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the evaporated milk until bubbles form. Remove from the heat and steep the tea bags for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, then remove the tea bags.
- Return to medium heat and add the sugar and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the baking chips and marshmallow creme until melted.
- Immediately spread the mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate until firm (2-3 hours).
- Use the edges of the parchment paper to lift the fudge out of the pan. Cut the fudge into squares. Serve and enjoy!