- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons granular sweetener
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/4 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 U•Matcha Single Sip packets or 4 teaspoons powdered matcha
Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners
Make the Crust: Mix together the almond flour, granular sweetener, and butter. Spoon the mixture evenly in the muffin cups and press in with your fingers.
Combine the cream cheese, egg, powdered sweetener, sour cream, vanilla extract and matcha with a hand mixer until smooth. Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cups. About 2 tablespoons for each cup. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to firm up. Serve.