Incorporating fresh tea with savory ingredients can make a festive meal for all to enjoy this season. Delve into the warm scents of the season with these easy tea recipes, ideal for fall entertaining.
Gingersnap Chai Latte
- ½ cup water
- 1 Republic Chai Tea bag
- ½ cup steamed milk
- 1 Tbs. molasses
- 1/4 vanilla bean, scraped
- Foamed milk
- Gingersnap cookies (optional)
- Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil.
- Place the Chai tea bag in a standard sized tea mug, add heated water and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag, stir in steamed milk, molasses, and vanilla bean.
- Top with foamed milk and serve with gingersnap cookies.
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1½ inch cubes
- 1 tbsp. Stir Fry Tea Oil
- 1 tsp. five spice
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans
- 1 bag arugula
- ½ apple, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (toasted in skillet for 3 minutes)
- ¼ of a medium red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. well-stirred tahini
- 2 tbsp. Hibiscus Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Toss prepared butternut squash in Stir Fry Tea Oil and five spice
- Place on baking sheet and spread out in a single layer
- Roast for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally, until just tender and golden brown
- Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, tahini, Hibiscus Vinegar, and olive oil
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine the squash, garbanzo beans, onion, apples, parsley and arugula in a mixing bowl
- Add the dressing to taste, and toss carefully
- Sprinkle toasted pumpkin seeds, chopped parsley, cranberries and goat cheese (if using) over the top of salad
- Serve immediately
Get creative with your holiday menu this year by incorporating these unique and exotic tea recipes: Holiday Mulled Tea and Cider, Temple of Health Hot Toddy, Iced Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte and our Chamomile Lemon Peach Cups. You can also welcome guests this year with the delightful taste of these creative recipes served in an assortment of sophisticated cast iron teapots like our cast Osaka Teapot, a 20 oz. teapot with a signature red aged and nature-inspired bamboo design. Let the colors of the season come to life in the comfort of your home!