• ¼ cup water
• 2 Ginger Peach Black Tea Bags
• 1 Tbs. Organic Agave Nectar
• ¼ cup peach nectar (may substitute with apple juice, if needed)
• 2 Tbs. lemon juice
• ½ cup ginger ale
• Peach Slices, for garnish (optional)
How to Make
1. Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil.
2. Place tea bags into a heat-resistant container, add the water and steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove tea bags and let cool a bit. Stir in agave nectar, peach nectar, lemon juice and ginger ale.
4. Fill a large cup with ice, pour in tea.
5. Garnish with fresh peach slices