- 2 cups water
- 5 tea bags or 5 teaspoons full-leaf Orange Ginger Mint Herb Tea
- 1 tsp of The Republic of Tea’s Agave Nectar
- 2 cups ginger ale
- Ice for serving
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
How to Make
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and pour over tea bags or full-leaf tea into an infuser in a heat-resistant tea pitcher. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags or full-leaf tea. Stir in The Republic of Tea’s Orange Unrefined Cane Sweetener until dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
- Combine cooled tea with ginger ale and pour over ice to serve. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. Enjoy Sip by Sip.
Makes 5 (6oz) Servings