Ingredients Set 1
- 2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Stir Fry Tea Oil
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon five spice
Ingredients Set 2
- 8 oz cooked soba noodles, cooled
- 1/2 shredded chicken breast, sprinkle small amount of five spice, cooled
- 1/2 cucumber, julienne
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 2 green onions, diced
How to Make
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients of SET 1 together and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, layer ingredients of SET 2 in order, starting with soba noodles on bottom.
- When ready to serve, pour SET 1 over SET 2 and toss.